Sun, Sea and Man boobs
Holiday season is close, the sun is starting to shine and the male population that suffers from gynecomastia or Moobs (man boobs) is at an all time high (unlike their nipples).
So what causes this embarrassing problem – a build up of fat in the pectoral area is due to an excess of bad estrogen in your body.
Xenoestrogens entering the body from products grown in poor quality soil, pollution in the air and even tap water and an enzyme called aromotase which converts testosterone to estrogens which is commonly a by-product of excessive alcohol consumption.
> Plastic bottles
> Non organic produce
> Some lubricants, cleaning products and sunscreen
> Some shower gels and aftershave/perfumes
> Increase of age
> Alcohol consumption
> Poor quality carbohydrates
The First Steps To Reduce your MOOBS
* Take account of the above lists and limit your xenoestrogen exposure
* Limit any of the factors in the aromatase enhancers that you can
* Take a good quality Multivitamin this will decrease pressure on your liver leaving it free to detox any bad estrogens entering the body.
* Take an aromatase inhibitor see www.charlespoliquin.com/store
* Stop having baths with scented candles whilst listening to your Westlife greatest hits album and MAN UP!
For an in depth look at hormonal fat issues and fat reduction is specific areas seek out a good BioSignature Practitioner